Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Mail 2009


Happy Mail 2009
Originally uploaded by emsanpemsan
When I saw Tarah's lovely swap pics below I remembered that I made a mosaic at the end of 2009 with lots of lovely swap goodies I received during last year. I figured I'd post it in the blog too.

When I started swapping in 2007 it was originally only for tea and post cards. Back then I didn't know any people on Swap-bot, I just joined random public swaps. Lots have happened since then! I can't even remember how I met all the wonderful friends I have now.

It makes me so happy seeing all these things around our home that remind me of my friends. I'm so lucky! Alot of things I use all the time, like mugs, tins, pouches or tote bags. Some things are on my "happy shelf" in the work room just to be looked at. The candy usually doesn't make it that long though. ;-)

2010 has already brought me lots of happy mail too and I hope to be sending even more of it out to my awesome friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

Total number of visitors since April 3, 2010:

Search

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP