Friday, April 2, 2010

Altered Tin by ShandaPanda


Altered Tin Swap~Sent
Originally uploaded by Shanda Panda
I just had to show off this gorgeous tin by ShandaPanda. It's awesome! I love the colors, the button - everything. And the photo presentation is really nice too.

I wish I could master the tin altering thing but I am no good at it. I tried once with a fairy themed one and it was a MESS. It turned out ok in the end but I never really felt like trying it again. I think I'm way too impatient. And also, there really aren't any tins around here for altering. Some mints come in tins but they are rare and those tins are tiny. Don't really have any craft stores here either. I'll leave the tins to those who rock at altering them!

1 comment:

Cheetarah said...

This tin is SO gorgeous! Shanda really has some Altering Skills :D

Post a Comment

Stats

Total number of visitors since April 3, 2010:

Search

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP