Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hello!

I only just created this blog and it's coming to life as I write. My name is Em and I got the idea to make a blog for me and some friends I have gotten to know very well these past years! Friends I can't see everyday cause we live all over the world but they mean a great deal to me. We keep in touch on the internet but we also send each other happy surprises in the mail sometimes - those are always the highlight of my day!

I'm hoping some of my friends want to blog here too, so you can all read about our creative adventures. I will promise you photos, crafts, swaps, etsy love and all kinds of other fun. So why not stick around? This might be a good one!

1 comment:

Cheetarah said...

What a great idea Em :) Thanks for the invite :)

Post a Comment

Stats

Total number of visitors since April 3, 2010:

Search

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP